Battrick Consultancy are experts in dealing with Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) risk activities in the marine environment. We are an independent company specialising in security solutions and integrated security operations, providing service support that is expert in achieving customer compliance of various management systems when identifying and managing various risks. We help private and public-sector business continue to operate and develop anywhere in the world, whilst promoting organisational awareness of quality management principles, risk management frameworks, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work.
Our team has a proven track record of delivering practical, first-class solutions aligned with a commitment to deliver the highest levels of quality and customer service. Our expertise gives us the ability to identify the broader-implications of an organisations activities and help build resilience whilst delivering cost-effective support.
Our systematic approach helps us identify, support and respond to your organisation’s decommissioning challenges. We work with the client to understand the financial, operational and organisational issues that interact to form your overall technical requirements. We use this understanding to deliver practical results, sustainable business and technical support. Knowing how an organisation operates and is affected by its environment helps with the transfer of knowledge, skills, experience and best practice.
We provide highly experienced and advanced qualified Explosive Ordnance (EO) consultants for monitoring, evaluation and inspection of complex offshore and onshore Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) operations.
As a member and technical lead of the Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD) Expert Focus Group, our team has consistently contributed directly to the underwater EO International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) framework and also as a founding member of the CIRIA Project Steering Group for the C-754, having initiated industry guidance on the assessment and management of UXO risk in the marine environment.
- Project Management and Project Rescue;
- Physical Security and Stockpile Management (PSSM), training and Free From
- Explosive (FFE) certification;
- Project Risk Management and Technical Consultancy;
- Non-Technical Survey (NTS) and Risk Assessment;
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD);
- Underwater EOD and Improvised Explosive Device (IED); survey, clearance and disposal;
- Stakeholder analysis, social responsibility and International Human Rights (IHR);
- Training, development and education;
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) and project sign-off;
- Technical Authors/document review;
- Tender Authority support services;
- Equipment procurement;
- Contract Management;
- Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Emergency Planning;
- Management and Community Liaison Training;
- Licensing, International Ammunition Technical Guidelines; (IATG) and explosive legislation;
- Safe storage, transportation and IATG safety management.