MMI Engineering (MMI) is a Division of Geosyntec Consultants and provides specialised engineering, safety, security and risk management services to clients’ on a global basis. We undertake projects on facilities to:
* Provide through-life engineering services from initial design through to development of inspection and maintenance plans and failure investigation;
* Minimize risks from natural, accidental, and malicious events such as fires, explosions, earthquakes, impacts, and tsunamis;
* Manage the integrity of facilities to ensure their safe, long-term performance; and
* Optimize process improvements – reducing risk to business performance.
MMI helps clients manage risks on their facilities that could affect life, environment, asset performance, or business interruption by providing:
* Safety and risk management studies to identify risks and their likelihood;
* Detailed computational modelling studies to predict behaviour; and
* Analysis and engineering to mitigate hazards or optimize processes, delivering designs and advice that can be implemented.
MMI advises clients in the areas of oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, nuclear, defence and security, conventional power, clean energy, water utilities and the legal and financial sectors. Our people have diverse backgrounds in research, design, consulting, construction, and operations. Skill sets cover the mechanical, structural, civil, chemical process and systems engineering, physics and chemistry disciplines, often to PhD level. MMI has internationally recognized practitioners who have established the state-of-the-art in our practice areas.
Business Opportunities – project updates, alliance opportunities
* Analysis and Simulation;
* Design and Assessment;
* Risk Management;
* Passive Fire Protection;
* Structural Engineering;
* Process Safety;
* Systems Engineering;
* Fluid Mechanics; and
* Geotechnical Engineering