RSK is the largest privately owned Environmental, Engineering, and Radiological technical services company in the UK.
Formed in 1989, we now employ more than 1500 employees in over 40 office locations across the UK, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
A company born out of providing environmental impact and consultancy services to the highly regulated oil and gas sector, RSK now boasts an extensive track record and client list across all supply chain tiers in the decommissioning, operational and new-build sectors of the international decommissioning and civil nuclear sector.
RSK offers a full suite of complementary environmental services including: contaminated land assessments, remediation/engineering contracting, compliance, assurance/certification, environmental permitting, environmental health, software/equipment, EIA,waste management, NORM, Asbestos, training, monitoring and sampling, emergency response, ecology, health & safety, laboratory, planning, marine biology, materials testing, rope access, UAV/Lidar, air tightness, noise monitoring, air quality, sustainability reporting, stakeholder engagement and communications, sustainable buildings services.
Networking with other suppliers/ clients in the decommissioning sector.
Showcasing RSK’s services to potential clients in the decommissioning sector.
Leveraging experience in the nuclear decommissioning industry into the oil and gas decommissioning market.
RSK has expertise available in the following disciplines:
- Contaminated Land Remediation and
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Ground Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Nuclear Decommissioning Services
- NORM Assessment
- Asbestos Risk Assessment & Management
- Laboratory Services
- Building Technology – Materials & Structures Evaluation
- Built Environment
- Carbon and Sustainability
- Stakeholder Communications
- Communication and Technical Editing
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Ecological Services
- Environmental and Social Impact and Design Services
- Environmental Monitoring and Data Services
- Health and Safety
- Permitting and consents
- Environmental Health & Safety Training
- Geomatics & Aerial Surveys
- Materials & Structures
- Waste Management
- Transport Planning